Keep an eye on your business 24/7/365!
Unlike other firms that install generic low-end equipment for a low-ball price and then charge high monthly monitoring fees, we take the time to understand your specific needs and then design a solution to meet them. Whether you have a retail operation such as a restaurant or store, or you operate a commercial location such as a warehouse or office building, we have the tools to protect your investments.
Our solutions can optionally include:
- Video monitoring & surveillance – we offer a full line of cameras that include indoor, outdoor, night vision, high definition, and even those that can be controlled remotely. Depending on your budget and requirements, we have both digital and IP cameras in wired and wireless models. Our applications suite includes monitoring software that allows you to view your business while away on any PC, tablet, or smartphone that has an Internet connection.
- Intrusion detection – we have the latest in sensors for doors, windows, and motion detection that can be configured to allow for movement from known sources yet still alert you of an intrusion event.
- Control panels – the latest in touch screen control devices allow you to quickly see the status of your system and to arm or disarm by zone or for the entire site.
- Remote control – now you can control both your security system and your building systems such as heating, cooling, and lighting from anywhere in the world.
- Access control – control gates, doors and other entry points to your property and your building. We can also do telephony integration to place door phone access control devices so that you can voice and/or video screen persons attempting to enter your property.
Our security consultants will work with you to help you understand all of the options so that you can make the best choice of a system. Call us today and let us show you how to get the best quality system cost effectively from a company that is the leader in customer service.
What can a security system do for my business?
- Improve operational efficiency – by monitoring your business you can review and analyze operations during peak periods and find and implement more efficient processes.
- Reduce employee theft – effective monitoring will reduce theft just by its presence. With our high definition IP cameras, you can also capture theft events that wouldn’t be visible with older analog technology.
- Reduce false liability claims – having high definition video of a staged “slip and fall” or other false claim of injury can help you avoid costly claims.
- Control access to sensitive areas – now you can easily keep strict control of access to the sensitive areas of your operation. Certain individuals can have access only during specified hours, you can allow or disallow an authorized individual to bring in a visitor or guest, and you can provide fingerprint or other biometric access in addition to keycards or PIN codes.
All in a system that is easy for you to control and modify.
Increase your peace of mind – now you can have a presence in your business facility 24/7/365. And with monitoring on your iPhone, Android device, laptop or tablet, you are always connected when you need to be.